UP-PGH Department of Neurosciences is now accepting applicants for fellowship.
FOR FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS
- The applicant must already be a fellow of PNA at the start of the fellowship program by January 1, 2023.
The application requirements are as follows:
- Application form (2 copies) care of Office of the Deputy Director for Health Operations (ODDHO).
- 1 pc. 2×2 pictures (NOT more than 1 year old)
- Copy of certification of class rank and general weighted average grade (GWAG) from the Office of the Dean or Office of the Registrar (MUST be original or certified true copy)
- Photocopy of the following (1 copy each):
1) Transcript of records
2) M.D. Diploma
3) Board Rating
4) Certificate of Internship
5) Certificate of Residency in Adult Neurology
Please submit all requirements at the ODDHO before September 15, 2022.
Application fee must also be settled.
They will be contacted by the department for further details.